Wire-Brushed White Wash Oak Wooden Flooring (BF4001E36)
- Model NO.: BF4001E36
- Material: Engineered
- Usage: Indoor
- Function: Waterproof
- Size: 15(2.0)*193*610-1830mm
- Type: White Oak
- Wear Layer: 2mm
- Style: Wire-Brushed
- Veneer Grade: Abc
- Moisture Content: 8% +/-2
- Joint: T&G
- Core Material: Full Eucalyptus
- Glue: WBP
- Finish: UV Lacquer with Aluminum Oxide
- Production Lead Time: 4 Weeks
- Certificate: Jas, Carb, Fsc, Floorscore, ISO9001: 2008, CE
- Export Markets: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
- Trademark: Kangda, OEM
- Packing: Carton+Pallet, 1713sqm/Month
- Standard: 15(2.0)*193*610-1830mm
- Origin: Europe
- HS Code: 4412321090
- Production Capacity: 60, 000sqm/Month
1. 15(2.0)T*193W*610-1830L mm
1. 30 years of finish garantee.
2. 10 layers UV lacquer
3. Underfloor heating applicable
Engineered hardwood flooring is real wood flooring, but is more stable than solid wood and is less susceptible to shrinking and expanding with changes in temperatures and humidity. The durability of engineered hardwood is increased by constructing the floor through the use of multiple wood layers.
Why buy from Kangda:
1. China mainland Factory direct competitive price.
2. One of the Top Five large Engineered wood flooring manufacturer in Asia. Both our software and hardware in house assure its high quality!
3. Quick production lead time (ranged from 1 to 4 weeks)
4. Best service! Customers first, and satisfy customers forever.
*With FSC, Floorscore and CARB certificate
*Best carbonizing machine from Danmark WTT
*German weining profimat 23 ECL production lines (Applying diamond cutting tool by German Leitz) for cutting precise tongue and groove.
*Advance Japanese rotary cutting machines for veneer and Germany Babcock-BSH machines for drying.
*Taiwanese paint production line
*Our floorings were used for Chinese pavilion of last world EXPO in Japan in 2005
*All the above assured the very high and stable quality of our products, so we are selling to top brands in the US for more than 6 years.
All of the products will pass the following tests before they leave our factory.
*Abrasion Resistance-To check the abrasion of the coating
*Boiling test-To test if delamination occurred
*Environment Chamber Test-To check if crack or distortion occurred under extreme temperature and humidity
*Crosshatch Adhesion Test-To check the surface adhesion level.
*Formaldehyde Test-To make sure the formaldehyde emmision is matching the Europe or USA standard.
*Moisture content-To check the moisture percentage in the wood.
|Main wood species:||White Oak, Red Oak, Afrormosia, American Cherry, Ash, Beech, Beli, American Walnut, Bugina, Burma Teak, Cypress, Doussie, Ebony, Elm, Hickory, Ipe, Iroko, Acacia, Jatoba, Mahogany, Maple, Merbao, Padouk, Pine, Pyinkado, Santos Mahogany, Sapele, Tigerwood, Wenge, Zebrano, Benzi, Tasmania Oak, etc...|
|Random Length:||305-1220mm, 400-2000mm, 610-1830mm, 610-2235mm, optional|
|Wear layer:||0.6-6mm, optional|
|Veneer Grade:||A/AB/ABC/ABCD, or upon request|
|Moisture content||8% +/-2|
|Joint system||T& G, with micro bevel, or click system|
|Core material:||Full Eucalyptus|
|Glue:||Dynea Phenolic aldhyde resin (CARB P2, E0)|
|Dynea urea-formaldehyde resin (E1)|
|Color:||Natural or stained|
|Finish:||PPG UV coating, OSMO natural oil|
|Installation:||Glue, float or nail down|
|Packaging:||Carton+pallet, 1713sqm/20' FCL|
|Production lead time:||4-5 weeks, upon receipt of the 30% down payment|
|Certificates:||JAS, CARB, FSC, Floorscore, ISO9001: 2008, CE|